In an effort to catch prowling and skulking creatures of all types, gnomes developed the alarm-o-bot. The small robot looks like a child’s toy with various wires and sensor arrays jutting out in all directions, enabling it to “see” in the dark. When it detects a living creature, or any sort of movement, it emits a high-pitched warning.
- Note that the Alarm-o-bot's power will not trigger the battlecry of the card it is swapped with.
- Buffs and debuffs are removed from the bot when returned to the hand.
- If the player has no minions to swap with, nothing happens.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 8.2.0) Note: Alarm-o-Bots drawn by Far Sight no longer maintain their cost reduction when returned to your hand.
- (Patch 126.96.36.19934) Note: Multiple mechanical minions have been upgraded to Mechs, unlocking additional synergy with other Goblins vs Gnome cards.