A Card Pack is a way to build your Hearthstone card collection.
Each pack comes with five random cards, and cards can come in 5 rarities.
- Basic — Basic cards have no rarity gem under their name. These cards are the cards you start with and get rewarded for playing games against players or the AI. They can not be disenchanted.
- Expert — The cards in the remaining 4 rarities are called Expert cards and can only be acquired through the Card Packs you earn/buy or by crafting them with Arcane Dust.
- The rarities of the Expert cards are:
- Common (white gem)
- Rare (blue gem)
- Epic (purple gem)
- Legendary (orange gem)
- You’re guaranteed to receive at least one card of rare or better quality per pack. Each card in the pack also has a chance to upgrade to a "Gold" version of the same card. Golden versions are only cosmetically different, currently.
Types of packsEdit
- Basic card pack - Can have cards from the initial release of the game.
- Expansion card packs - Can have cards from specific expansion pack of the game.
| Game modes|
Adventure ● Arena ● Practice ● Play Mode ● Ranked ● Tavern Brawl
Competitive Game modes
Last Hero Standing ● Conquest
Classes / Heroes / Hero Powers