Conquest is a competitive game mode used solely for tournament combat and is not available in the normal game. It is the mode that is used for the 2015 Hearthstone World Championship.
- Both players start by choosing three decks.
- You may only have one deck per class, so three different classes total.
- Each player chooses a deck to start with. This choice is hidden to their opponent.
- Combat proceeds as normal.
- Any deck that is defeated may be played again, or another deck may be used.
- Any deck that is victorious can no longer be used. Another deck must be chosen.
- The victor of the entire match is the one who wins with all three of their decks.
| Game modes|
Adventure ● Arena ● Practice ● Play Mode ● Ranked ● Tavern Brawl
Competitive Game modes
Last Hero Standing ● Conquest
Classes / Heroes