|Hearthstone Hearthstone Patch Notes: 7.0.0|
- Released: 11/29/2016
The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Edit
- All-new Tri-Class cards; special neutral minions that break the rules to be included in the decks of all three classes associated with each family:
- A new game board featuring each district of Gadgetzan that’ll have you calling your friends to come out to play.
The following card backs have been added:
- Jade Lotus – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, December 2016.
- Grimy Goons – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, January 2017.
- Kabal – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, February 2017.
- A search for missing in the Collection Manager will now automatically switch you to Crafting Mode and find any cards that you are missing or don’t already own two or more copies of.
- Several cards now properly generate a history tile when played.
- We’ve implemented numerous AI improvements and bug fixes.
- We fixed a client issue that could occur when playing multiple spells while Archmage Antonidas is in play.
- We fixed a Spectator Mode issue that could occur when Raven Idol is played.
- Various UI & text issues have been resolved.