While the Arcatraz is a place of imprisonment for dangerous beings the Naaru encountered, Millhouse, in fact, was merely a victim of circumstance - a stowaway who was in the wrong Naaru vessel at the wrong time. It is unknown how he actually got to a Naaru vessel but it's quite possible that his curiosity over the mysterious Naaru and his knowledge of the Arcane played a major part in his entry.
Millhouse Manastorm is the second boss players face in the introductory tutorial.
- Cards are shown in order of play
Notable dialogue Edit
- Bwa? I wanted to go first!
- Jaina... prepare to face the mighty Millhouse Manastorm!
- What kind of minion is that? A murloc? Bahahahaha!
- Oh! Oh! This card is incredible!
- Just you wait until I get some more mana!
- Jaina, I hope you like DOOOOOOM!
- Another Mana! Here it comes!
- You know what this feels like?
- WINNING! Duh!
- Yeaaach! Watch the mustache!
- You're gonna love this!
- Just you wait until I have 10 mana!
- Hurry! I can't wait to play this card!
- C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon!
- Stop attacking me! I'm trying to win this game!
- You'll be hearing from my lawyers!