The Plagueworks contains the most twisted experiments ever produced by the Scourge. In this wing players will face two new forms of abomination in Festergut and Rotface, who currently protect their devious creator, Professor Putricide.
Putricide comes with 30 health and 15 armor. His Hero Power changes during the fight, starting off with Mad Science (reducing cost of Secrets to 0), then going to Madder Science after his armor is removed (reduces cost of weapons to 1), and finally to Maddest Science after his renewed armor is removed (changes cost of all cards to 5).
- Phase 1
- Phase 2 - after armor is removed
- Phase 3 - after final armor is removed
- Putricide has lots of Mage spells, but also pulls secrets from all secret-wielding classes.
- Run a healing or taunt deck. A mage deck heavy in secrets and board clears works as well.
- If you have , it helps with the first phase. , especially if played on turn one, can be a great starter.
Original art Edit
- See this subject on WoWWiki: Professor Putricide