Each time you play a card, transform this into a copy of it.
- This card is added to the rogue's hand via the Hero Power of , .
- Players may only have one Shadow Reflection in their hand at a time.
- If the player opts to not use the copy that Shadow Reflection becomes, it disappears at the end of the turn from their hand.
- Additionally, due to this, Shadow Reflection will only copy cards that are worth five mana and below; i.e. rogue plays a 5-cost card, Shadow Reflection copies and then is played for the same 5-cost (5+5 = 10 total mana).
- Though original cards may have mana-reducing effects, the effects will not be carried over when the card is copied.
- In World of Warcraft, Shadow Reflection is a rogue talent available at level 100. It summons a shadow copy of the rogue that will memorize abilities used for a short period, then use those abilities against the rogue's target.