In the Frostwing Halls of World of Warcraft, players battle alongside the Ashen Verdict and push into the lair of the deadly frost wyrm Sindragosa, who continues to strengthen her brood with the help of Ymirheim's vrykul. Along the way, heroes stumble upon Valithria Dreamwalker, a captured green dragon whom the Scourge is using as a test subject for their own ends.
- Valithria is the only means by which players can attack Lady Deathwhisper.
- Valithria arrives on the board with minimal health, reflecting her appearance in World of Warcraft.
- Players must heal her in order for her to be able to attack Lady Deathwhisper.
- She can be used to attack enemy minions.
- If players elect to buff Valithria with Taunt, enemy minions will ignore the taunt buff and attack any target.
Though her text states she cannot be attacked while damaged, the following caveats should be noted:
- If Valithria is used to attack a minion who has more attack than she has health, she will be killed.
Notable dialogue Edit
- Played: No rest for the wicked.
- Attacking: Foul creature!
- Death: Only nightmares... remain.